Medisoft V22 is Here
Several new features add tracking and eligibility checking to help you target areas of lost revenue.
CPT Code Search
- Easy CPT lookups within Medisoft
- Integrated librarly ensures up-to-date content to bill accurately
- Easy process for updating codes year-to-year and maintain compliance with AMA*
*The CPT® is licensed from the American Medical Association. Any direct or indirect user must have an authorized license renewed annually to be compliant. For more information, please go to the AMA web site to review details.
Accounts Receivable Tracker
Ties together AR management into one cohesive workflow
Advanced filtering to trackand collect Insurance and patient balances
Drill-down capability to work outstanding balances with worklist functionality
Assign status, task, or notes to Patient Records, Claims, and Patient Statements
Create and assign tasks to staff for daily/weekly follow-up
AR Status reflected in Office Hours
Enhanced Eligibility Checking
Expanded Medisoft Mobile
Remit Processing Improvements
Claims Status Checking
In a small practice, every bit of revenue counts. You need a practice solution that reduces the administrative burden of your practice while helping to improve patient care and reimbursement.
Way Beyond Claims
Real-time eligibility checking verifies patient coverage and payments, and automatic remittance posting substantially reduces the administration of registering and reconciling insurance payements.
Easy Patient Scheduler
Customers have always loved Office Hours patient scheduling, and with Medisoft Mobile application scheduling patient appointments has never been easier or more accessible.
Great Features Already Available in Medisoft
Integrated Patient Reminders
- Powerful feature that will call, email, or text patients based on preference
- Fully automated…integrated into Medisoft Office Hours patient schedule
- Improves patient satisfaction by helping them take control of their schedule
- Relieves staff time while generating revenues for the practice
How much revenue do you lose because “patients forgot”?
Signup for a 60 Day Free Trial Here
ICD-10 Search Tool
- Key improvement to meet the stricter coding requirements released in October 2016
- Improves coding accuracy resulting in fewer rejected claims
- Fast & intuitive tool with anatomical references
Online Appointment Scheduler
- Users directed to web portal that links to Medisoft Office Hours
- Patients can schedule based on their preference
- Convenient for patients and staff
- Frees up staff time that can be used in more important areas
- Sites can embed scheduling link on own web site
Practice Cleanup Utility
- Unilateral (across transactions) write-off tool completed by date, billing code and dollar amount
- Gain accurate practice management reporting with complete audit trail
- Excellent feature for clients who have used Medisoft over many years
Experience the best of both worlds with a combined Medisoft Clinical EMR/PM solution that enables your office to easily:
- Share demographic information across Medisoft to eliminate redundant data entry
- Automatically inform the nurse in the exam room area when a patient is ready for his/her appointment to save staff time
- Create an electronic encounter form that is auto populated with ICD-10 codes based on the provider’s SOAP notes
- Complete the entire chart from a single progress note
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get training, unlimited support, and installation included in my purchase?
What kind of support and training is available for Medisoft?
How many physicians use Medisoft?
Is it easy to upgrade to Medisoft Network Professional or Clinical EMR?
Absolutely! If purchasing Medisoft Advanced, you can easily move up to Network Professional and onto Medisoft Clinical EMR when the time comes.
We’ll be ready when you are.