See something that may be a fit? Awesome!
Send us your resume, and if we feel the same way, we’ll give you a ring!
IT Support Specialist (Help Desk)
We are seeking a well-rounded IT leader to join our team to help us deploy and support Practice Management (Billing) and Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software for our medical practices. As an IT Support Specialist, you will be faced with a wide variety of opportunities and challenges that require you to use your knowledge of IT, problem solving/creativity skills, and interpersonal skills to effectively complete the planning, setup, installation, training and support in a remote (help desk) environment. This is a great role for someone who likes to work hard, wants to have a direct impact, and is looking to grow their skills in the Health IT industry.
- General support of day-to-day customer inquiries – respond to phone calls and emails from customers to troubleshoot questions and issues on a wide-range of network, hardware, and software IT issues.
- Managing server updates, upgrades, and data migrations from on-premise to remote (hosted) server configurations.
- Experience in deploying and supporting practice RDP and VPN access.
- Installing software applications and patches as needed including EMR, practice management, anti-virus/malware, and remote data backup utilities.
- Responding quickly and communicating clearly to customers on the status of their issues and efforts to resolve throughout the support process.
- Documenting and working trouble tickets logged via the web and through email.
- Updating customers information in CRM software.
- Escalating issues to tier 2 and tier 3 technical support specialists.
- Associates Degree or minimum of 3 years of relevant IT work experience in a professional environment (required).
- Top-level troubleshooter: Demonstrated ability to investigate and identify hardware, network, or software issues and take steps to resolve with limited supervision
- Ability to diagnose and resolve hardware hard drive issues, memory problems, drivers, etc.
- Ability to perform domain installation including DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Group Policy.
- Knowledge and experience in managing network applications (Ethernet – LAN/WAN, Wireless) with the leading hardware providers.
- Fluent in Microsoft-supported Windows Server and Desktop OS.
- Experience working in ticketing systems to record issues, customer correspondence, and methods used to resolve the situation to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Note: Technical interview demonstrating server and network experience will be required.
- Previous work experience in the Health IT industry.
- Previous experience with Medisoft EMR or Practice Management software!
- Helpdesk Hours: 8:30AM to 5PM M-F
- Location: Westlake, OH (Remote optional for exceptionally strong candidates)
- Salary: $20 – $30 per Hr (depending on technical experience and demonstrated capability)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Benefits: Matching retirement plan and 15 days PTO after 1 year of employment included. Medical, dental, and life insurance are currently not offered.
If interested, please submit a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the position for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour