See something that may be a fit? Awesome!
Send us your resume, and if we feel the same way, we’ll give you a ring!
EHR/IT Support Specialist (Help Desk)
We are seeking a well-rounded IT specialist to join our team to help us deploy and support Practice Management (Billing) and Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software for our medical practices. As an IT Support Specialist, you will be faced with a wide variety of opportunities and challenges that require you to use your knowledge of IT, medical software applications, problem solving/creativity skills, and interpersonal skills to effectively complete the planning, setup, installation, training and support in a remote (help desk) environment. This is a great role for someone looking to grow their skills in the Health IT industry.
- General support of day-to-day customer inquiries – respond to phone calls and emails from customers to troubleshoot questions and issues on a wide-range of EMR, Billing, and computer issues.
- Documenting and working support tickets in the cloud-based CRM and Help Desk systems; responding quickly and communicating clearly to customers on the status of their issues and efforts to resolve throughout the support process.
- Managing server updates, upgrades, and data migrations from on-premise to remote (hosted) server configurations; deploying and supporting practice RDP and VPN access.
- Installing software applications and patches as needed including EMR, practice management, anti-virus/malware, and remote data backup utilities.
- Escalating issues to tier 2/3 technical support specialists.
- Associates Degree or minimum of 2 years of relevant IT work experience in system administration or technical support in a professional environment. (required)
- Familiar with Microsoft-supported Windows Server and Desktop OS. (required)
- Demonstrated ability to investigate and identify hardware, network, or software issues and take steps to resolve with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to perform domain installation including DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Group Policy.
- Knowledge and experience in managing network applications (Ethernet – LAN/WAN, Wireless) with the leading hardware providers.
- Experience working in ticketing systems to record issues, customer correspondence, and methods used to resolve the situation to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Note: Technical interview demonstrating server and network experience will be required.
- Knowledge and experience with Amazon Web Services cloud platform.
- Previous work experience in a medical office setting with EMR/Billing applications.
- Previous experience with Medisoft EMR or Practice Management software. (big plus!)
- Helpdesk Hours: 8:30AM to 5PM M-F
- Location: Westlake, OH (Remote optional for exceptionally strong candidates)
- Salary: $20 – $30 per Hr (depending on technical experience and demonstrated capability of qualifications)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Benefits: Matching retirement plan and 15 days PTO after 1 year of employment included. Medical, dental, and life insurance are currently not offered.
If interested, please submit a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the position for consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour