Medisoft Clinical EHR
Reliable charting with multiple options to fit your practice!
+ Work from anywhere
+ No server…no software…no problems!
+ Easier to upgrade
+ Lower upfront costs
+ Control your operation
+ Wider range of customization
+ Data security
+ Lower cost long-term
EHR Can Be Challenging
Let us help select the right Medisoft solution for you. Call 440-899-7067.
Medisoft Clinical EHR
Experience the best of both worlds with a combined Medisoft Clinical EHR/Medisoft PM solution that enables your office to easily:
- Share demographic information across Medisoft to eliminate redundant data entry
- Automatically inform the nurse in the exam room area when a patient is ready for his/her appointment to save staff time
- Create an electronic encounter form that is automatically populated with ICD-10 codes based on the provider’s SOAP notes
- Complete the entire chart from a single progress note
Low Long-Term Costs
- Get all the up-to-date information in the comprehensive patient chart.
- Updated fields highlight with blue status.
- Intiutive layout that can be customized to preference.
- Physicians also are able to quickly see overdue orders and track each order by patient, status and expected time for a result to return.
- Medisoft Clinical EHR automatically update order status with incoming results.
- View critical information — including messages, incoming results and a daily patient schedule — in one place.
- Review bin provides at-
a- glance viewing of notes, docs and lab results.
Medisoft Clinical Physician Tools
- Analyzes the note with a sophisticated coding advisor for Evaluation and Management (E&M) codes.
- Load transcribed text and populate the entire patient chart including the problem list, medication list, medical histories and vital signs.
- Customize chart viewing by physician to allow provider (and specialty) specific views for charts, chart summaries and flow charts.
eRX / EPCS
- Medisoft Clinical EHR electronic prescribing (via SureScripts®) improves patient safety and speeds new Rx and refill workflow.
- Physicians and other providers use thousands of prescription templates and a comprehensive database of drug costs and checks — drug interaction, drug/allergy, drug/disease, drug/diagnosis — in addition to proactive dose advice.
- Medisoft Clinical EHR now offers electronic prescribing of controlled substances (EPCS) with Dr. First as an add-on capability.
HL7 Lab Interfaces
- Why manually scan and enter everything into Medisoft Clinical EHR when you can receive lab results electronically?
- Labs can be automatically pulled into patient notes.
- Results can be graphed with trend over time using flowcharts.
- Available Lab Interface Configurations
- Inbound (Inbound Standard Results)
- Outbound (Lab Orders)
- Bidirectional Lab Interface (Inbound Results and Outbound Orders)
Want To Learn More?
Feel free to drop us a line anytime to speak with someone directly.