Medisoft V24 Is Here
Check out what’s new and contact us today for a demo.
Transaction Entry Alerts
Reduce rejections with customizable transaction entry alerts that quickly notify your team when something is wrong so it can be fixed immediately.
New Eligibility Display
Summarized format makes it easy to see the patient coinsurance, deductibles and benefits with a simple, easy to use tabbed format.
Insurance and All Payer Aging reports are now easier, faster, and have an improved format including service dates in the header.
Tried & True
V24 continues the decades of experience that matters when it comes to helping you maintain your practice. See the brief overview of new features.
Add eRx / EPCS Capability with Medisoft
eRx & EPCS
- Easily lookup and electronically prescribe thousands of drugs with automated drug interaction and drug allergy notifications to be sure your patients safety is confirmed.
- View patient insurance drug coverage and add new pharmacy locations within the eRx workflow.
- Electronic prescribing of controlled substances (EPCS) is available as an add-on capability of eRx through Surescripts.
Medisoft – Powerful, Trusted, Affordable Practice Management
In a small practice, every bit of revenue counts. You need a practice solution that reduces the administrative burden of your practice while helping to improve patient care and reimbursement.
Way Beyond Claims
Real-time eligibility checking verifies patient coverage and payments, and automatic remittance posting substantially reduces the administration of registering and reconciling insurance payments.
Easy Patient Scheduler
Customers have always loved Office Hours patient scheduling, and with Medisoft Mobile application, scheduling patient appointments has never been easier or more accessible.
Medisoft V23 Features & Benefits
Reduce Timely Filing Denials
The new timely filing calculator in Medisoft V23 AR Tracker keeps your practice on track calculating just how long you have to file your claim. Billers can instantly see how many days until timely filing expires.
Reduce Duplicate Patient Records
Duplicate records are on the rise. Medisoft V23 solves this problem by going beyond just social security numbers and looking at the patient’s last name and date of birth too, virtually eliminating duplication.
Remit Auto-Posting Shows Secondary Status
Now have a copy of the patient’s current insurance card at your fingertips to verify policy numbers. Scan to the Policy tabs and to the Multimedia tab for added convenience.
Assign Statement Notes
Users can enter notes into 3 separate Internal, Statement, and Other note fields. Statement and internal notes are also available in Remittance posting with Auto-Assign statement notes or the
free text entry feature options.
Great Features Already Available in Medisoft
Accounts Receivable Tracker
Ties together AR management into one cohesive workflow
Advanced filtering to track and collect Insurance and patient balances
Drill-down capability to work outstanding balances with worklist functionality
Assign status, task, or notes to Patient Records, Claims, and Patient Statements
Create and assign tasks to staff for daily/weekly follow-up
AR Status reflected in Office Hours
CPT Code Search
- Easy CPT lookups within Medisoft
- Integrated library ensures up-to-date content to bill accurately
- Easy process for updating codes year-to-year and maintain compliance with AMA*
*The CPT® is licensed from the American Medical Association. Any direct or indirect user must have an authorized license renewed annually to be compliant. For more information, please go to the AMA web site to review details.
Integrated Patient Reminders
- Powerful feature that will call, email, or text patients based on preference
- Fully automated…integrated into Medisoft Office Hours patient schedule
- Improves patient satisfaction by helping them take control of their schedule
- Relieves staff time while generating revenues for the practice
How much revenue do you lose because “patients forgot”?
Signup for a 60 Day Free Trial Here
ICD-10 Search Tool
- Key improvement to meet the stricter coding requirements released in October 2016
- Improves coding accuracy resulting in fewer rejected claims
- Fast & intuitive tool with anatomical references
Practice Cleanup Utility
- Unilateral (across transactions) write-off tool completed by date, billing code and dollar amount
- Gain accurate practice management reporting with complete audit trail
- Excellent feature for clients who have used Medisoft over many years
Experience the best of both worlds with a combined Medisoft Clinical EMR/PM solution that enables your office to easily:
- Share demographic information across Medisoft to eliminate redundant data entry
- Automatically inform the nurse in the exam room area when a patient is ready for his/her appointment to save staff time
- Create an electronic encounter form that is auto populated with ICD-10 codes based on the provider’s SOAP notes
- Complete the entire chart from a single progress note
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get training, unlimited support, and installation included in my purchase?
Yes! We offer monthly subscription services that will allow you to bundle the latest Medisoft software along with installation, nightly automated data backups, unlimited technical support, and training. Just ask us for a monthly subscription quotation.
What kind of support and training is available for Medisoft?
How many physicians use Medisoft?
Is it easy to upgrade to Medisoft Network Professional or Clinical EMR?
Absolutely! If purchasing Medisoft Advanced, you can easily move up to Network Professional and onto Medisoft Clinical EMR when the time comes.
We’ll be ready when you are.
Don't Be Shy
Feel free to drop us a line anytime to speak with someone directly.